Mr Malek Al Moosa
- Mr. Malek is a board member and CEO of Almoosa Health Group. He began his career as administrative affairs director at Almoosa Hospital in 2007. In 2012 became the CEO of Almoosa, where he set the transformational vision that turned Almoosa from a 100 Bed hospital to a 440-bed tertiary-level hospital today, with plans to expand to 750 beds with the new rehabilitation and long-term care hospital in 2023.
- Under his leadership, Almoosa was the first hospital to receive the Planetree Accreditation in the Middle East in 2015. He later became a board member of Planetree International, and he serves in the Board of Riyadh Second Cluster. He is the chairman of the health committee in Alahsa Chamber of Commerce and Vice-Chairman of the national hospital committee,
- He serve in the newly created Health Holding Company board of directors and a member of the governance committee . as well as serving as a trustee on the board of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities where he chair the audit committee.
- He holds a bachelor’s and Master in healthcare management and currently pursuing his Doctorate Degree in Business Administration “D.B.A.” from the University of Warwick -U.K. He attended multiple executive education programs in many prestigious business schools such as Harvard business school and Stanford business school and Wharton Business School.
- He is involved in many community activities and supports many initiatives and causes, from sports and wellness to art and entertainment. He served as vice-chairman of the Alfateh sporting club and a mentor in the Qimam Development Program for university students. He was a sponsor of the Power of Art initiative that focuses on art therapy for patients.
- Mr. Malek is a diver and avid cyclist, and marathon runner. And he likes to spend time with his son and daughter playing tennis and football. When asked what you want to be in another life, his answer is always: an Architect
- D.B.A. from the University of Warwick – Warwick Business School.
- Master in Healthcare Management from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Healthcare Administration.
- CEO of Almoosa Health Group